Strategic and Channel Partners have the ability to brand the user interface, welcome emails and quarantine digest with a
custom logo and a specific header color. Strategic and channel administrators can only brand their own site.
For example: A Strategic Administrator can update the brand of their site but they cannot update the brand of
a reseller site.
By default, all companies created under your partner account will use the branding (colour scheme, logo, etc.) you have
applied to your partner site. PIf you would like the company to also have a branded login screen, please follow these steps.
To view current digest settings:
- Make sure you are managing your company (Click on the Home button in the main navigation).
- Click on the Company Settings tab.
- Click on the Branding tab.
- Click on Choose File (and locate new logo).
- Choose an option from the Choose Color Scheme selection list. (Please note this does not impact the color scheme for the login page.)
- Click Preview.
- Click Save or Cancel.
The logo will be used on the login screen, the main user interface and the quarantine digest email. To access
the branded login screen, follow these steps:
To locate URL for branded login screen:
1. Navigate to the login screen.
2. Login using your existing account.
3. The URL in the browser will change once you have successfully logged in.
4. Identify the “e_id” value from the URL.
6. Use the eid value and update the URL as follows:
To watch a video "How To" on this please go to the following link: How to Brand the User Interface