For additional questions, please see the DLP FAQ.
Creating a Filter that uses a Dictionary
- Once logged in, click on the Filters tab.
- Click on the Add New Filter button.
- Select the direction of mail flow that the filter should be applied.
- Enter a name for the filter and click on the "Continue to builder" button.
- Select the scope that the filter should apply to.
- Choose "Dictionary Scan" from the drop-down.
- Click the "Manage" link. A pop-up window will appear.
- Check the Smart Identifers that you wish to scan for. You may choose as many as you wish.
- Click on the Close button.
- Choose the appropriate action to take when the filter is identified. For example, select Quarantine.
- Click the Save button.
A dictionary is a pre-defined regular terms that have been grouped together. There are 3 dictionaries: