In order to update a ticket, you need to have created a ticket. If you have not done so, please make sure to follow the create a ticket KB.
Repling to a ticket.
- Go to the "View Tickets" link, either at the top, or from the home page.
- Select the appropriate ticket you wish to update.
Press the "Post Reply" button.
Changing the "Status" field is optional.
- You may have multiple tickets open, so choosing the appropriate ticket to update is needed.
Change the Priority as you see fit.
In the "Message Details" section, enter your response you want to provide. Again, please provide as much details as possible.
- If you need Support's attention, make sure to change the status to 'Open'
- Any other status is fine.
Uploading files pertinent to case
- Permalinks is a definite must for items
- copies of log lines (if not attached)
Press the "Send" button to submit.
Please re-do steps 1-8 for updating a ticket with responses as needed.
- A single message in question for review. (This must be the original file, not a forwarded copy.)
- If multiple messages, possibly zip these files together
- Log files if there are too many lines.
- This process needs to be used when doing a false positive/negative reporting.
Update ticket status
If a case can be closed out and no need to contact support, you can update the "Status" field by simply going to steps 1-2. Then on the Status field, change the status, and press the Update button.