Building and Sending Reports in Proofpoint Essentials
- To build a report Select Reports
- On the Left Report Panel select the report you want to view.
- There configure the report with data points you want to view.
- On the Right hand side click the gray gear and save report as favorite.
- Give the report a Name
On the left Report Panel you will see a new category called favorites. Here is where you will find all your saved reports.
- To send reports to your e-mail select Schedule List
- Click Add a Report Schedule
- Give a description of your report
- Select the sending Frequency of the report
- Enter the e-mail address you want receiving the report.
- Then choose the report from your favorites drop down menu.
- Click Save
You now will receive reports via e-mail.