Exporting Emails Using Archive 2.0
With the introduction of Archive 2.0 we have released the ability for you to Export emails from your archive with us.
In order to do this you must have Discovery User permissions. If you do not have Discovery User permissions please follow the Article here.
Follow the steps below to process an export:
1. Log into the management portal.
2. Click on the Archive tab.
3. Click the Search tab on the left. Looks like a magnifying glass.
4. In order to export there must be some search criteria. Use domain name, sender address, recipient, content, or attachment. You can also set date ranges on the right by clicking the set date range button that looks like a flip calendar.
5. After searching using whatever criteria you would like you should see a window like the one below.
6. Once the search completes you will see additional options under the save button. The Export button is to the right of the star icon on the right of the page just above the search results. Shown Below.
7. After clicking the Export button you will be asked to name the export file and optionally give it a password. Picture below.
8. At this point the file will save to your default location depending on the browser settings you are using.